Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Participate in Ryan Staffing's Hate/Love Contest and Win Cavs, Browns and Indians Tickets!

We all know that everyone is sick and tired of the LeBron James soap opera, right?



But like any good soap opera we’re still tuning in to see what happens next.

I know that a good many of you probably have little or no interest in the on-going saga of the Cleveland Cavaliers.

But I also know that we have a core group of clients and other followers of this newsletter that enjoy a night out watching a Cavs game and for this reason we plan to continue to give away Cavs tickets throughout the 2010 – 11 season.

As a kid, I’ll admit I had a bit of the devil in me. I won’t go into my list of “pranks” here but I have put some creative thinking into how we can make LBJ’s return shall we say memorable.

So, this month we’re going to give away a pair of tickets to the first Cavs vs. Heat match up of the coming season. To be eligible all you have to do is help me out by participating in the “stick it to LeBron” survey. Of course your comments or ideas are welcome as well.

While we are in this “teams we love to hate” mood, we’ll throw in two additional runner-up prizes that include a pair of tickets to the July 29th Indians game against the Yankees and the Jan 2, 2011 Browns/Steelers match-up in Cleveland.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Corey, I love your views!