Tuesday, December 23, 2008

10 Holiday Video Clips to Get You in the Mood

I promised a holiday video clip blow out and that's what you are all going to get. Ideally you'll watch this right before you walk out of the office either today or tomorrow, and these will get you ready for the ensuing events.

This is my holiday gift to all of you whether you prefer to hear Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah (or is it spelled Hanukkah?), Happy Kwanzaa, Merry Festivus or simply Darn, It's Cold Out.

So, without further ado, here are my 10 video clips, in no order of importance:



If you are prone to everything going wrong during the holidays, use Clark W. Griswold as a worst case scenario example. If he can survive, so can you!



Check this clip out even if you don't watch The Office. I would also recommend watching any of the show's Christmas episodes because their office parties have to be the most entertaining office parties ever. Roadkill goose? Sounds delicious to me!



This clip is great because it's several scenes explaining the holiday phenomenon that is festivus. Plus, I'm a little bit of a Seinfeld fanatic, so this clip holds a special place in my heart.



If I ever get on the show Cash Cab and get a Red Light Challenge where I need to spout out Jewish celebrity names, I will reference this song.



Is Lee Majors a great action star? Maybe I'm too young for Lee Majors. This clip is funny though.



Okay, so that was just a song, but the ladies love Michael Buble, so I'm sure they won't mind. (I had to change the song because the first one was taken off YouTube. Enjoy "My Grownup Christmas List".)



I couldn't find a good clip from that classic Rudolph cartoon, except the one I posted earlier. But Frosty the Snowman is a good cartoon as well, even though he doesn't hold a candle to Yukon Cornelius.



I learned those lyrics from this version, which is why I included it.



A clip from this Ohio classic needed to be here or no one would have forgiven me. Sorry if I ruined it for those ready to watch any of the 12 Christmas Day showings on TBS.

And last but not least...



Take this last clip as a warning. Don't be a grinch! Lighten up, it's the holidays.

1 comment:

J Sees said...

Thanks for the smiles and laughs :D

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all...